Sadly I have a very lousy camera on my iPod. It didn't stop me from taking over 600 pictures. I'll condense them a bit.
This was our very first Cornish Pasty. It's a pastry filled with beef and potatoes. It was actually one of the best I had on the whole trip. Ezra ate nothing but sausages and "chips" whenever we ate out, which was almost every day.
Gotta admit, I had to get some fresh air on the Ferry ride.
Ezra looking out the window of the ferry.
They have a very efficient system in place. I highly recommend a ferry ride. They have shops on board, restaurants, and a lounge with cartoons on a TV for kids.
The white cliffs of dover.
Canterbury Cathedral. No photo I put up will do it justice. Canterbury is the head of the Anglican Church.
Loved, loved, loved the courtyard.
On the way to our cottage in Bath we stopped to see my aunt and uncle who emigrated from Zimbabwe and now live in Basingstoke. I hadn't seen her for 16 years.
The boys and daddy at the restaurant.
The kids loved visiting Auntie Doreen's little cottage.
No comments:
Post a Comment