Wednesday, September 21, 2011

England Pictures:

On the day it rained we decided to go to the Cheddar Caves. This is where the original Cheddar cheese comes from, and believe me, it takes nothing like the stuff you buy at Walmart. Real cheddar is ripened in the caves, and tastes absolutely fantastic. 





 YUM, YUM, YUM!







 The following pictures were taken in the city I liked the most while visiting England. This is the Cathedral of Wells. 



 So, personally Wells wasn't my favorite cathedral. It was beautiful, but doesn't that arch look like a big monster with a wide open mouth and an exposed brain? 

 I loved the assembly room. The acoustic was totally amazing.

 Even the organ looked kind of like an evil bat. 

 Ezra was so cute in the cathedrals. He always wanted to kneel and pray. Then he took the hymnbooks to the pulpit and pretended to give talks. For the remainder of the trip he wanted to become a preacher in the cathedrals "so I can tell people what to do."





 Below are pictures of the very beautiful garden adjacent to the Bishop's residence. It was very lovely. 











No comments:

Post a Comment