This was the one day I wish I had planned better, but I didn't have a map of the Cotswolds. And there is simply so much to see here. If we had loads of extra money, I would have liked to do this tour which is catered by a retired professor of English History. He owns a Rolls Royce, or a Bentley, don't remember, and he just loves to drive people around the Cotswolds and tell them all about the history. Oh well, that will be for some other time. We did see some very lovely villages though.
Ah...opening doors. It's an autism thing. The kids took advantage of every red telephone box they saw.
I actually rather love this picture. The colors were so vivid.
A very hungry and disgruntled little boy.
Nice English Country home. Odd to think real people actually live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment