Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brand new look

I just spent valuable time that could be used elsewhere revamping my blog look. Please do comment, and tell me how you like it. Truth is, I get bored quickly, and love changing things around. That goes for furniture and online profiles, but not for my hair. I play it safe when it comes to my hair.
 Anyway, we're currently living in Holland, so I figured why not use a windmill background? They are all around us. Don't be deceived by the blue sky however. You see that mainly during the summer months. In winter it's gray, gray, and Gray with capital "G". I longed to put up a background of palm trees and beaches, but felt like a total fake.

I need to get some sleep. I have a long day tomorrow. Drop off Micah at playgroup, go to work, come back to pick up Micah and make lunch, train volunteers from 1-5 pm, make Lasagna somewhere in between there for Aaron's birthday dinner with his parents at 5 pm, put the kids to bed, and then hold a group meeting for our Team Ezra from 8-9:30 pm (which I haven't prepared yet).  Oh, and I need to go yell at the morons in our Dutch bank too somewhere in there, because they froze our account for the entire last week, because we deposited 1400 Euros into our account. Yes,  added 1400 Euros not overdrew. The guy who deposited the money bought two iPads from us, and apparently is being watched by the police. Fine, then freeze the deposits, not the entire account. Oh, and we can only complain in writing, which we did, immediately, but to no avail. Aren't they lucky we have an American bank account as well! Otherwise we couldn't even buy food! This is just one more of those Dutch experiences of utter inefficiency and lack of customer service.

1 comment: