Beginning of the week I took the kids to the openlichtmuseum, which means open air museum, right here in Eindhoven. It is a prehistoric village with reenactments. I'll keep this post short and let the pictures do the talking. The kids had the best time jumping on the beds and chasing the chicken. All I can say is I'm just amazed how they lived back then. I can't even fathom what life would be like with no running water (at the very least). I highly recommend this activity to families with kids of any age.
This is the first playground we found when we arrived. It is in Genneper Park. We had to get used to these different swings here.

Vanessa, we can't see the pictures. The photos are links to your local hard drive.
ReplyDeleteI always call that the place where the building looks like an American foot ball!
ReplyDelete