Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beautiful Day

This is a really sunless country in winter time. It basically is overcast and rainy from October to March. However, when the sun does come out, it is sublime. We don't waste sunny days around here. I take the kids to the forest as soon as I can. There is nothing more beautiful to me in nature than the rays of sun shining through thick trees and turning the mossy floor a vibrant green. When the kids then decide to be extra nice to each other, I really feel like I'm in heaven. I try to have my iPod on me at all times so I can record them being nice, not only to remember the blessed event myself, but also as a cunning little parenting technique. They see they get attention for being nice, and they get to watch themselves on the iPod afterward, so they're extra motivated to be kind.

                                                       Batman and Robin!


Ezra can be such a good brother sometimes, helping Micah with his zipper.





No comments:

Post a Comment