Monday, July 12, 2010

Micah's 3rd Birthday

We had a blast on Micah's birthday. We live in a tiny town called Best, outside of Eindhoven. In this tiny town there is a huge fair once a year, one of the biggest in the Netherlands. 250,000 people visit it and it happened to fall on Micah's birthday. Saturday and Sunday it was horribly hot, so we stayed away, but the temperatures cooled on Monday and Tuesday, so we went and had such a blast watching the kids go on rides. I wanted to get myself a stuffed tiger so badly, that I ended up buying one, because my archery skills are not quite up to par. But at least I hit one balloon, after my first try shooting an arrow.
Micah had a great day, I think, enjoyed all his favorite foods, and especially his new toys.
Micah's 3rd Birthday July 5th 2010

1 comment:

  1. Far out! I love the "earth" background. How are you guys!?! We are back in Utah and moving to a town-home soon. I'd love to catch up on the phone sometime...is it expensive???

    ReplyDelete