I can't let this New Year begin without an entry. It would seem appropriate to write about my plans and resolutions for the New Year, but instead I want to reflect on the happy holidays that concluded 2009.
It seems that I should even have to postpone this entry as my computer is not working properly.
The short version is: my brother Dave and his girl friend Angie for the Christmas Holidays. It has been 10 years since we spent a Christmas together. Ezra connected instantly with Dave, running to him for kisses at all times. We all had a blast, and loved having them here, cooking together, playing cards, and visiting.
Then for New Year's Eve my dear friend Angela Brower came from Munich to visit me. We spent the day in Amsterdam at the Van Gogh museum and then wore out the ears of our listeners singing Musicals and Disney songs for each other. It was the most fun I have had since arriving in the Netherlands.
No comments:
Post a Comment