Monday, December 14, 2009
Arrrggghh!!!
Micah has been whining that he's hungry since 3:30 pm. I gave him a cracker. He continues to whine until we have dinner...special, yummy fries. Fries, people!!! Then what does he do? Instead of eating he goes off into a corner to play after eating 2 fries. As soon as we're done eating, he resumes his whining for food????It's not like I was feeding him soggy grasshoppers. Meal time is the most stressful part of being a parent. I wish I could just give them a pill and be done with it, or better yet...I wish they would just eat what I make, and then say thank you, mommy. Or even just eat what they ask for. I get yelled at no matter what. Of course Ezra is really picky, presumably because of his autism. Micah copies that. Therefore....arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad I'm not the only one!
ReplyDelete