I'll add in the pictures soon. We had a great time on Wednesday for Mom's 66th birthday. I invited Nelly to come for High Tea. We had a blast, and the kids were super excited that they got to watch so much TV and taste all the cakes and sandwiches. The funnest part about that day was when I was preparing the white bread traditional tea sandwiches. I cut off the crusts of course. Micah hadn't really had any lunch, so he came to ask me for a sandwich. Typically I only have whole wheat bread with grains for the kids, and I never cut off the crust. This time, I gave Micah a white bread butter and jam sandwich without crust. He looked at it with big eyes and reverently carried it to the couch saying "Thank you mommy, Thank you mommy" for about two minutes. My mom filled me in on what I missed: he sat down on the couch, took his first bite, and blissfully closed his eyes as he reclined on the pillow.
Micah is such a clown. He's the comic relief in our family.
Oooh I am so wishing I was at your high tea!! That is a great Micah story too, he must've really enjoyed it!
ReplyDeletethat reminds me of something my dad would do - he really enjoys his food too
ReplyDelete