Sunday, July 19, 2009

Micah fun

Micah was very grumpy yesterday. Don't know what got into him. It's like someone flipped a switch and turned on his grumpy gene. We drove to the temple for our monthly visit. The temple was as busy as an anthill, so I didn't get to work very long. We left the temple early right before lunch time and so stopped by McDonalds for lunch. Words can scarcely express my loathing for that place, and I think it is pretty pathetic how we have to bribe our kids with fake McDonalds ice cream to eat the highly processed, breaded and deep fried chicken nuggets. How ever did it come to this? I could be cooking them these amazing, healthy, meals, and whenever I do, they sneer, whine and scream, and act as if I had just served them rotten, raw Octopus tentacles wrapped in slimy seeweed. Anyway, back to the rubbery chicken nuggets. Micah is close to livid when he's hungry. He whines and cries, and then as soon as his stomach has received some food someone flips the little switch in his brain and he gets giggly and silly again. So after his second chicken nugget the switch flipped and he took a third chicken nugget, held it to his cheek and said: hello, hello? OK, jabber, jabber, jabber....AMEN! and with a triumphant move thrust the chicken nugget in the air. I do think I'm better off not knowing what they put in their food.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. Though raw octopus wrapped in seaweed doesn't sound so bad! :P

    ReplyDelete